This application must be accompanied by 3/4 front and 3/4 rear view photos of vehicle. Any application received without such photos will not be accepted. Such applications will be returned to you for resubmission with the proper photos.
Vehicle Display Size
Floor coverings & Stanchions required. Contact acceptance committee for clarification.
Does your vehicle display have special requirements such as size, shape, etc.,...? Please describe.
Does your vehicle display have carpeting?
Does your vehicle display have stanchions?
Does your vehicle display have signage?
Does your vehicle display have lighting?
Only those vehicles that have been submitted for approval and accepted will be allowed to be displayed at World Of Wheels. No substitutions will be allowed!
World Of Wheels Club Display Information.
Will your entry be part of a club display?
What is the name of the club?
The Exhibitor hereby applies to the Producer of the custom auto show referred to above to have the vehicle described above displayed therein and agrees that, if the application is accepted, he will display the vehicle at the show under the following terms and conditions:
- The aforesaid show shall be duly sanctioned by the International Show Car Association (ISCA) and shall be part of the ISCA Championship Series Competition.
- The show shall be produced in accordance with the ISCA Classifications and Rules Book, as amended.
- Most shows are necessarily overbooked by 10%. In such cases where space is not available for an entry already accepted to the show, the Producer will have sole authority to deny entrance to the building to vehicles arriving after the building capacity has been reached. Exhibitors denied access to the building will be refunded any monies paid to the Producer, upon request.
- The Producer shall have final authority to determine the locations of an Exhibitor's display within the show and the Exhibitor's compliance with the aforesaid rules, regulations and policies.
- Once the Exhibitor's display and/or vehicle are set up in the show, they shall not be removed or concealed by the Exhibitor prior to the end of the show without the permission of the Producer.
- Neither the Producer, show chairman, sponsor, nor any other officer, director or shareholder thereof, or the owner of the building at which the show is produced, shall be responsible or liable for any personal injury to the Exhibitor or any person affiliated with the Exhibitor, including but not limited to any person or minor under the direction and/or control of the Exhibitor, and the Exhibitor, on behalf of itself and any such person and/or minor, as the case may be, hereby waives any such claim for personal injury. Additionally, the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Producer against any claim for personal injury by itself or any person and/or minor under the direction and/or control of the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor hereby assumes all risk and shall be solely responsible, hereby waiving any claim against any third party including but not limited Producer for any loss or damage to all or any part of the Exhibitor's personal property, which shall specifically include, but not be limited to, the Exhibitor's vehicle, trailer, display, material and/or parts. The Exhibitor hereby expressly waives any and all rights the Exhibitor may have against any of them for such loss or damage. Exhibitor agrees to obtain insurance covering the above and assumes full responsibility for any loss or damage. Exhibitor agrees that this signed entry blank supersedes any and all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements and understandings whether written or oral between Exhibitor and the Producer, the Producer's employees, show staff, representatives and subcontractors. Nothing herein shall be modified unless consented to by Producer in writing. Both parties agree all disagreements will be decided by arbitration in the state where the show is produced.
- No promotion and/or advertising is allowed with entries unless they are appearing in conjunction with paid commercial space. A single sign may be used to identify major modifications, who did them, and what equipment was used, but large ad signs, handbills, or business card distribution is strictly prohibited.
- In consideration of this entry, the Exhibitor and those persons within Exhibitor's direction and/or control agree to permit the ISCA or its assigns the use of their names and pictures of the entered vehicle for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes (including newspapers, magazines, radio, internet and television) before, during and after the event, and hereby relinquish any rights whatsoever to any photos taken in connection with the event, and give permission to publish or sell or otherwise dispose of said photographs to ISCA or its assigns. All publicity and advertising rights are reserved by the ISCA or its assigns.